|Ingredients||- Serving: 8 People -|
|4 cups||Cooked Jagat Sadabahar Rice|
|1/8 teaspoon||groung white pepper|
|1/4 cup||soy sauce|
|4||scallions (chopped, including green ends)|
|2 cups||diced cooked chicken|
|1 slice||ginger, minced|
|1 clove||garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup||vegetable oil|
|Preparation||- Estimated cooking time: 30 minutes -|
- Put first four ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir slightly,
the eggs should not be well beaten.
- Heat wok or pan hot and dry. Add the oil.
- Brown the garlic and
ginger slightly, then add the rice.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring
to break up lumps and coat with oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
except the egg mixture.
- Fry and stir constantly until thoroughly
- Add the egg mixture while stirring the rice so it will cover
as much of the ingredients in the pan as possible.
- Cook about
2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve while hot.